Monday, February 8, 2010

Gift #1

My hubby takes me on a date every weekend, it's the highlight of my week. On our family blog I am going to start doing a little piece each week on the different restaurants we've been too. It is fun to rate the foods and atmosphere and such of local places, no chains, I promise. But needless to say, this past weekend we had a great dinner and then we did my absolute favorite thing, we went shopping! Not expensive shopping, but look what we got.

This is the first gift we have gotten our african baby(or babies)! Our first present to them. It is for their room. I will have to wait to get a frame for it, because it's huge, which means money money money! BUT, isn't it darling. (If you don't know why Elephant are so special to us, read this.) David found it, and I started crying when he showed it to me, so he had to get it.

I FORGOT!
Here is another present given to us by my Grandma, one of her favorite lamps. It will be perfect for our baby(babies) room!

No comments: