Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yay!

The last of our application monies has been sent in! This means that Gladney can finally look at our homestudy, and we will be Gladney approved(insert crossed fingers here)!

For those of you who don't know the process, read as follows. (For our fellow adopting families, skip the next few sentences, it will make you as exhausted and stressed as it makes me:) After we get our homestudy approved by Gladney we can get it approved by Colorado, then we can send in our I-600 application. Once that gets returned (approximately 3 months from date received) we will officially be able to go on the wait list for our babies. Then approximately 3-4 months later we will get our match! Woo Hoo!

Needless to say we are moving forward! Hopefully my next post will be that we are Gladney approved. On another note, please be praying, I will have an interview for a new job soon. This would be provision for our adoption since I had to quit working after my injury last fall and we were relying on my "extra income" to provide for the adoption. This job is only two days a week and would be continuing at my place of internship so there wouldn't be a huge adjustment. If it is God I trust that the path will be made straight and doors will be opened!

Thank you Jesus for providing funds and getting us through this stage! We are so excited to see how you will fill our family up and how you will surprise us, we love you Papa God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I am so happy;). I will be praying for your job situation. I am trusting for mine too, I will add you on when I pray. I love you. hug your family from me.
Syd